A pair of original 1920s Art Deco armchairs, given a new lease of life with a snazzy 8-bit pixel houndstooth patterned fabric set on a deep blue something metal frame. Original handles made from matured solid Teak wood adorn the armrests.
Circa 1920s-1930s. Each armchair sold separately.
Dimensions: 56cm x 77cm x 84cm (LxDxH). Seat height 44cm.
Sale items sold 'as is' in the existing condition, deemed acceptable by Journey East at the clearance price. The product cannot be returned or exchanged.
This is a webshop-exclusive clearance item. The product will not be displayed in the showroom.
A delivery charge of $70 per armchair not included, to be paid separately. Free local delivery on purchases over $1000. Once your order has been processed, our delivery team will be in touch with more details.
For overseas orders, please contact our sales team to make arrangements. We will not capture any card payment for overseas orders for large items.
For self-collection from our warehouse:
1) Our sales team will contact you directly to arrange on a date/time, and advise on the exact unit number
2) Collection is only available at these times:
- Monday-Friday: 2pm-3pm
- Saturday: 10am-11am
3) Please bring along a print-out of your confirmation email for verification
4) You will need to provide your own:
- manpower (to carry item out of warehouse unit)
- wrapping materials (e.g. shrink wrap, bubble wrap)
- installation (no instructions provided)
5) Our warehouse team is only able to assist with the collection. For product or sale-related enquiries, (link: https://journeyeast.com/contact text: contact the showroom)
6) All clearance items are sold ‘as is’, and once accepted/collected, cannot be returned or exchanged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.